Bolton Food and Drink Festival 2019
Clear your calendar, set your alarm and come and join us this August Bank Holiday weekend for some of the best family entertainment around at one of the North West’s favourite events!
Bolton’s celebrated Food and Drink Festival is back for its 14th year and it’s better than ever.
Voted the best Food Market in 2017 and as the best market attraction in 2018 by the National Association of British Market Authorities it’s one date you need in your diary!
This year’s Festival promises to be even more magical with a bank holiday weekend of food, drink, fun, family entertainment and live music all crammed into 4 days.
Feast your senses with:
- Celebrity and regional chef cookery demos
- Over 200 food, drink and arts and craft stalls
- Special events, including a trendy Gin and Rum festival and a Comedy and burger night
- Brand new Masterclasses in our Chef’s Kitchen
- The return of the Festival Music stage on Le Mans Crescent, with daily headline acts and local musical talent
- Fantastic children’s entertainment – loads of great free activities based in our Family Zone at Crompton Place
We’re delighted that friends of the festival and national treasures, The Hairy Bikers are making a welcome return to Bolton (they last rode into town in August 2011) so they’re sure to be popular! We’re also joined by TV presenter extraordinaire, the fantastic Greg Wallace who knows a thing or two about food and, of course, our festival wouldn’t be what it is without the wonderful Mr James Martin and the equally fabulous Michael Caines.
Don’t forget as well as the live celebrity chef demos we’ve also got a packed special events programme.
The festival couldn’t happen without our strong partnerships and we’re delighted that Headline sponsor Aldi are supporting us once again.
For full details and to buy tickets visit www.boltonfoodanddrinkfestival.com
Follow Bolton Food and Drink Festival on Facebook, @boltonfoodfest on Twitter or Instagram.